Who we are
We are Pulse One Technologies Pty Ltd (“Pulse One”, “We”), Perth based IT company and an authorised distributor of Stellar products for Australia. Pulse One Technologies Pty Ltd (ABN 74 607 565 346 ) and its affiliates provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at stellarinfo.com.au (the “website”), use Pulse One products or services, or use software provided by Stellar Ltd. in connection with any of the foregoing. The Pulse One Services include the information, content, support, materials, products, and software included on or otherwise made available to you through the website and references to the Pulse One services in these Conditions of Use & Sale include any or all of these. Pulse One provides the Stellar products and sells Stellar products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
Terms and Conditions of Use & Sale
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Please ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements needed to run the program before opening a product. Please contact us before returning any product.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and for customers in Australia are inclusive of GST.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. If we have made a mistake and a product’s correct price is higher than the price on the website, we may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
- Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Pulse One Technologies is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this website.
- We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.
Disclaimer and Liability
Unless otherwise specified in writing, Pulse One Technologies disclaims, and does not make, any representation or warranty of any kind in respect of the Stellar products including without limitation any representation or warranty (i) that they are free of viruses or other harmful components; (ii) that your use of the Stellar products will be uninterrupted or error-free; or (iii) as to the suitability or availability of the Stellar products.
Pulse One Technologies will not be responsible for: (i) losses arising from the unavailability of, or your inability to use any Stellar products), (ii) losses that are not directly caused by any breach on our part; (iii) any business loss, loss of sales, profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure; (iv) any indirect or consequential losses; (v) any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. For any other loss relating to a Pulse One Technologies Services, we limit our liability to the amount you have paid to us for the relevant Stellar product.
The laws of Western Australia govern this Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between the parties. Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement will only be adjudicated in the courts of Western Australia. Each party consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek injunctive relief in any state, federal, or national court of competent jurisdiction for any actual or alleged infringement of such party’s, its affiliates’ or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, and any local laws implementing the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, do not apply to this Agreement. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us.
We reserve the right to make changes to any Conditions of Use and Service Terms at any time by posting the changes on our website. You will be subject to the Conditions of Use and Service Terms made available on the website at the time that you use the Pulse One Services. You may at any time, cease using any Pulse One Services, terminate your account or the relevant Pulse One Service including in the event of any such change.
End User Licence Agreement
We offer transparent 30 days money back policy. We will return the money if you were able to preview all the recoverable data with the demo version of the software but were unable to recover with the full version and/or if our Technical support team fails to help the you to recover the data due to software limitation. Please download and read Stellar EULA.
Our Contact Details
Our contact details are:
Pulse One Technologies Pty Ltd
211 / 396 Scarborough Beach Rd, Osborne Park WA 6017
Phone: 1300 13 95 96